Monday, September 24, 2007

" You are the Music in Me"



Okay so anyone who knows me knows that I love anything cheesy. So of course Highschool Musical is right up my alley. I think I am rubbing off on my kids. This is what I heard while I was giving them a bath, notice Lincoln is singing along too. We has watched Highschool Musical 2 earlier today. Sorry about the fact that they are in the bath, but I couldn't pass this up. I think I kept the video tasteful. Oh and by the way, do you like Jack's face, he looks like a villian in a move with a scar right across his eye. He got hit by a swing...or I guess I should say a swinging kid. Good thing I got their pictures done last week.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

i dont have sound at work but lincoln sure is cute as he waves goodbye at the end.

Tracie said...

They are adorable. But my favorite part is how you work in "don't put your peepee in the tub" and keep right on going.

Charis said...

That is a great video of your kids - it must make you happy that they appreciate good music as much as you do :-) It's very cute.

I did the scrapbook page on photoshop (elements) best $80 I spent. I download all the papers, elements for free off freebie sites and so all costs is the price of printing the page - I love it and am addicted. You should look into it!!! Let me know if you have any other questions about it!!!

PS: Glad to see someone else admits they like The Hills too :-) It's our guilty pleasure!!

Camille said...

geesh, what geeky boys!! LOL That is really cute acutally. I can't believe Lincoln is singing along. I am starting to think Noah is a dud! He pretty much just grunts. He know some words, but doesn't really use them like ever!