Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jack's Big Week

Jack turned 5 on Monday....I cannot believe it. We had pizza instead of cake that night, since he took cupcake cones to school, and we are having a party on Friday. The boys thought this was hilarious to use a pizza.

Jack had school on his birthday, which he was happy about because that meant he got to bring cupcakes and wear this special birthday hat.


He got a bunch of Legos for from us and his Grandma and Grandpa...he was thrilled and hasn't stopped building since.

We made this pencil vase to give to Jack's teacher at the graduation.

I realized this morning that we were all in blue tones so I thought it would be a good time for a family picture...unfortunately Jack was not cooperating (remember how I said before that you would think the kid was blind, he ALWAYS thinks the sun is too bright) This is the best we got.

Jackson and Mrs. Whitney, after he gave her the flowers.

The graduate

Daddy was proud!

And we still have his LEGO Birthday Party on Friday, a Primary Activity on Saturday, and his last baseball game and party.....Oh Boy!

3 comments:

Andy said...

You do have a busy week. I love Jack's sweater vest. I'm sure all will go great and be lots of fun! Rebecca

Camille said...

You really do have a busy week ahead. Maybe sometime next week we could come out to play and bring Jack a little something. Carlaya loves to see him and you know I LOVE TO SEE YOU TOO! LOL
That is cute to put the candles in the pizza. It's hard to know what to do when the party isn't on the b-day. You totally hate to do 2 cakes.. That works! :) I love the family picture in Blue. It's a REAL family....off in their own worlds type picture. Kids being kids- too cute!

Valerie Christensen said...

Hey Megan. It's Valerie. I saw your blog on Kiley's and I thought I would say HI--You are such a cute mom. These birthday parties are killing me! Do you want to throw one for Devin in November??
Have a great day!!