Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

So far my Mother's Day has been terrific, it started off by waking up at 4am to feed Coleman :) that was fine......Then unfortunately we have 9am church so sleeping in and breakfast in bed is not a Mother's Day option, maybe next year. I should have opened my cards and gift BEFORE my make up because I was bawling like a baby.

First off I got an e-mail from my mom, thanks mom! I have the best mom EVER! Then I went downstairs and Jack gave me his present that he has been WAITING to give me, it was a hot pad that he said, "this is to use when you make cookies" with him name and hand print on it. He also gave me a card with an interview that his teacher did with him. Here it is

What is your mom's full name? Mommy Patrick
How old is your mom? 16
What is her favorite color? Red
What does mom like to wear? Flip Flops
What does your mom wear that is pretty? her pretty green dress
What is your mom's favorite TV show? she likes to watch Cars with me
What is your mom good at cooking? chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter sandwiches
What is her favorite thing to do? watch shows and kiss me
What do you like to do with your mom? snuggle and play with her
What things does your mom not like? dinosaurs
What do you do that makes your mom happy? I can make her laugh by doing funny faces
What does your mom do that you love? Kiss me!

When I told him I wasn't 16 he said, "Oh Whoops!"

I love Mother's Day too because I don't have to do anything. Justin spoils me and I seriously don't lift a finger.....LOVE IT!

I love my kids so much, Jackson is so sweet, for the most part he is ALWAYS good, he helps with the baby and ton. I love seeing all that he does in school, I love watching him play baseball. He is just growing up so stinking fast, but I am loving every second of them.

Lincoln is so darn cute I just want to squeeze him all the time. He has the cutest little voice, and says the cutest little things. As I have mention he can be a little mischievous at times, today he drew me a lovely mother's day picture on the carpet with green and red........but we love him, every bit of him! He is the best cuddler in the world and my heart just melts when he says, "Mommy will you please snuggle me?"

And Coleman, the best way to describe him is a DREAM. He is just a DREAM child. Picture the easiest little baby and that is him. He is so chubby, so Happy all of the time, he sleeps through the night and has for over a month.....DREAM come true!

I think I am one of the luckiest moms in the world. I LOVE my boys, all 4 of them! I am surrounded by handsome little men all of the time. I am thankful for a husband that works so hard to support the family and that I can stay at home. Its the best job!

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I hear the third child is the gem! :) Glad you had a great day.

Becky said...

Sounds like fun. I am glad you had a wonderful mother's day.