Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brain Dump- Warning this is LONG

I have had a lot going on lately and so like my sister, I have decided to dump it all out here.

***I HATE having a rental......NEVER do it! Its been almost 4 years and 3 different tenants. One out of the 3 have been great. So here is the story....

Early last month my renters said they were moving to Alaska and April would be there last month in the house. We had some friends that were interested in the house and as I was scheduling a time with the current renters they were giving me such a hard time about letting us show the house...

Last week I called her up and scheduled a time on Friday, the 1st of May, to pick up the keys. Our new renters needed a place ASAP and so I told them the 1st would be fine, they could start moving stuff into the garage. Well a couple of days before this I get a nasty little message from my renter basically saying that meeting at 8am on the 1st is not going to happen. I called her back and informed her that it wasn't an option, the had paid for April only and so I was being generous even giving them until 8am on the 1st. She wasn't happy, but I didn't really care, just business right?

Well when I get to the house with my 2 friends, the carpet cleaner on the way, guess who is still in the house....yeah, I was not happy. So I called Justin and he came over, we decided that we would move there stuff out for them and continue on with the carpets and cleaning. They were not happy with us, but again i didn't care! The house of couse is filthy, which brings me to my next rant......

Why is it that white trash people have to have so many damn ANIMALS! Its sick really. When I went upstairs to clean up and move out their crap I went to open the master bedroom closet and out jumps a freaking CAT, scared me to death. What the hell, I never knew they had a cat, minor detail they forgot to tell us I guess. Well right then I knew we were in for it....the new renters moving their stuff in that day are allergic to CATS!!!

The house was mot clean at all, We spent 5 hours cleaning it, it looks GREAT now! My friends comes to move her stuff in , we exchange rent for the keys and everything is good. I go home and an hour later get a call, "Megan, I don't know what to do, I was in the house for not even an hour and I am broken out in HIVES!".....So to stop this story here, they decided not to take the house and now we have an empty house and no rent money$$$ LOVELY

*****Teaching piano with the boys loose in the house is not working. Yesterday during my lessons Lincoln colored all over our white carpet in the loft with a dark green marker. Also right before lessons came, I saw that the upstairs bathroom toilet was clogged with #2...Gross I know, i didn't have time to clean it so I locked the door. Well pretty sure one of my students opened it up for Jack to go pee, well Jack decided flush it and plunge it, well it all came up and soaked the bathroom floor. Also at the same time Lincoln got into my toothpaste and Justin's cologne.


*****Speaking of Lincoln, why is this child obsessed with spraying, cleaners, hairspray air freshener, this child will most likely ingest some sort of poisonous substance in the near future. It doesn't matter how high it is or where I put it away, he finds it.


**** I am doing canvas paintings for our wards "super Saturday" why do I ALWAYS give myself extra projects.... I can't say no, I think its impossible, unless I am talking to my kids of course. I wanted to give a lower price thinking I could use my 40% off Micheal's coupons, which is a good idea, but I put buying them off until this week and you can only use one coupon per visit per day, so i am running in buying canvases everyday, as well as my girlfriend and I will be doing the same for all of the paint....AHHHHH


****Lincoln's birthday is saturday and the party should be fun. Here are the invites we did

Our theme is Super Heroes, so I made capes for all of the boys with their initial.

Here is the invite, that Justin made, cool right?

We put that invitation on top of a box, put the cape in the box and delivered them.

Today I bought a life sized cardboard cut out of Superman to take the boy's pictures with, it should be fun and I will post lots of pictures.

Okay I hear spraying downstairs....Surprise, surprise.

8 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm so sorry your renters decided against the house! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you rent it soon.

I think I have 2 Michaels coupons -can I make a trip for you? PLEASE call me if you need me to - no big deal at all.

Kristine L. said...

Those invitations are so stinking cute. Actually the whole party idea is adorable.

Can't wait to hear what other themes you are going to have there... maybe some Spongebob decorations??

Molliana said...

Wow. It stressed me out just reading your entry. hah. Very good info to know though. If you need help going to Michaels, I will go in there for you as well. Just let me know. Seriously! Also, why are you so creative? Those capes are so flippin cute and what a great idea. I would never have come with that...and where is your super hero cape with your initial on it huh???! because you are the real super hero around here...It is ok to say NO sometimes. We will all still love you. :)

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Man, sorry Megan. I'm glad that you can make time to plan such a cute party for Linc. With everything else that you have going on, it's probably sometimes hard to do! You are doing such a good job. I always have to remember that being a mom takes precedence over everything else...it's our most important assignment right? Anyhoo, love you and see you soon! Rebecca

Sadie said...

EEK!!
I love the capes. You're a cute mom! I bet your boys are soo in love with you and think you're the coolest.

Brianna and Family said...

hey Megan, sorry about the rental probs. Not fun. Lincolns birthday invites and capes are adorable. Really, is there anything you can't do?

Bethany said...

Okay, so I'm tired now. I can only imagine how you feel! Hang in there. The party stuff looks awesome!!!

Amy said...

Megs... I would call you but I know you are busy, busy. You are always taking on too much and your Mom worries about you!

The birthday stuff is so cute and perfect. Hang in there and soon we will be at the happiest place on earth for a much needed vacation!!