Friday, November 7, 2008

They Really Do Love Eachother


So this is what has been happening all week at our house. On Tuesday I went in to check on the boys before I went to bed and Lincoln was gone, I thought he must have gone to our bed, but when I went to look up at Jack there he was......it has happened every night since. Lincoln is such a snuggle bug, all he wants to do is snuggle, constantly!!! So I think he found his way of getting this every night, and Jack is such a good big brother to let him!

8 comments:

Amy said...

They look so sweet sleeping. Did you look at those pj's at Children's Place yet? Won't they be so cute in their Christmas pjs?
I love them...!!

Laura Campbell said...

That is seriously the cutest thing ever.

folsom3rdRS said...

So cute. I love sleeping children. How nice that Jack lets him snuggle.

Kristine L. said...

Ahhh that is so sweet. They are the cutest little brothers together.

Kate said...

So cute! I love the name Rowan! I want to name one of my kids that, ever since Uma Therman named her son that...but if you don't use it dont' worry I will!

katierose said...

that is the sweetest thing. how lucky to have a little boy who loves to snuggle.

Molliana said...

At first I thought that furry thing on the side was a monkey. lol. And I was jealous that you guys had a monkey for a pet and my parents would never let me get one. :)

Marty and Debbi said...

Adorable thats so nice They look so happy and they look so much more alike when they are asleep too I love you Jack & Linc Nitie Nite!