Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick Pregnancy Update..For anyone that cares!

I went to the Dr. on Monday and I finally have a date for my C-Section. December 22nd. It's exactly one week early, i was hoping for 10 days but I guess he will only do a week. He is going in special for me on Monday night so I can be out of the hospital by Christmas Eve, so I can't complain. 25 more days.

I am huge! When my doctor was measuring me he said that I was measuring BIG! its not a surprise, I've always been that way, and then I have really small babies, so pretty much I am a medical mystery! I will not be posting pictures of myself, so for those of you that have been blessed to see me in all my pregnancy glory you can vouch for me.

My new love, ICE. I can't wait until the ice in my glass gets soft enough to chew, I even pour out my water when the ice is ready, and I am dreaming about the ice chips in the hospital.

A week in an half until my 37 week mark, which has meant high blood pressure and bed rest for my other pregnancies, so keep me in your prayers. I would actually like to attend Christmas parties (Bunco especially) to pass the time instead of laying on the couch watching a million baby Stories on TLC. For anyone that is on bed rest for more than a couple of weeks, i don't know how you do it and you are amazing!

Have any of you been watching Celebrity Rehab? If you haven't you really should, it is some good entertainment. Well this guy here is what best describes how I feel every night. He can barely walk and has all sorts of back problems. Well that's me, my lower back just kills when i take a step. Its fine all day but around 8-9pm it is done working.


Well thats it. We are going to Utah for Thanksgiving, leaving today so that will be fun. I am nervous about the 6 hour car ride, but hopfully with my seat heaters on my back i can make it. I just won't drink a lot! Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That would definitely be nice to be out by Christmas. Sorry about the back. I heard that Sonic has the same kind of Ice as the Hospital and they sell it. I think it is $1.00 a bag, something cheap like that. I should pick some up too. I crave shaved ice like crazy when I am pregnant(just plain) and love the soft ice when it has melted some too.

Shauna said...

oooh megan, sonic ice IS good. She may be onto something...

Uh jeff. thats hilarious and also really sad.

Nat Lud said...

Yay on having a date! That always gives us the 'light at the end of the tunnel' feeling! Good luck with everything!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's my moms birthday!

Glad you can attend bunco.

And Natali is right. Sonic ice ROCKS.

Rissa and Jared said...

yumm...that pellet ice is awesome. glad you are able to come to the cmas party and bunco :)