Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Father and Son's Campout

Jack saw some flowers up on a hill and insisted on picking one for mommy (so sweet huh?) and so Justin and him climbed up the hill and pciked some. Justin also got cell phone reception on top of the hill so they were able to call me and tell me what they were doing which was nice. One of the first things out of Jack's mouth was, "I peed in the rocks and pooped in the trees" He thought that was something special! You'll notice in all the pictures he has a lovely moustache. I think he drank alot of gatorade!
Here he is climbing a tree.
And just hanging out in the back of the truck. They had a blast and I had a blast hanging out with Lincoln one on one. I think maybe Linc is so crazy because he wants attention when Jack is around, because he was an angel!

9 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Cute! I love that first picture of Justin and Jack. He looks like a mini version of Justin. How fun for him... and you.

Amy said...

Please post a picture of that angel, Lincoln! I need to see how cute he is too... Oh wait, I get to see both of them tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

Bethany said...

Okay, Jack's a mini babe and Justin looks sooo much like Marty I cannot believe it! How fun. I really want Bill to take Max on the campout. Oh yeah, drive safe, we're TOTALLY EXCITED!

Camille said...

Jonathan had overtime (FINALLY) and so I left town with the kids for the weekend.
Looks like they had fun though. I think the fathers/sons outtings are so cute.
Jack is a big boy now. He is really growing up! So Cute!

Carl and Starla said...

Have I ever mentioned that Jack looks like Justin? Wow, it's really crazy. Anyway, looks like they had fun.

Nat Lud said...

Loving the poop and pee comments. Such a boy! (Although my daughter is the same way!) So cute.

sarah said...

I think Luc had that same mustache when he went with David. It must be a right of passage or something. I still havent left with all three by myself, I don't know how I am going to do it either, but I will let you know how it goes.

Bethany said...

You've outdone yourself again! Thank you sooo much, I totally love it!

Marty and Debbi said...

We had such a great time with you guys.... as you can see I am still behind on the pics on my blog. He was so happy to go camping with daddy, he looks like he had a great time.