Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Talented Sister




So my talented sister Shauna has been doing these wonderful paintings and this last weekend did one of her friend and her husband for a wedding gift. I just wanted to share with you because I think she should start selling these. They are great for couples, kids, anything really and they look really good in back and white or color would be fun too. Let me know if you want one. You can pick almost any photo and turn it into artwork. Well she can!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I think she needs to do one of these amazing paintings for her Mom for Christmas of Jack & Lincoln. What do you think?

Shauna said...

nah.

Crouch6 said...

Those are awesome Shauna!!

Brooke Trogdon said...

I'd buy one if she did one of Joe and I. LOL She's crazy good!

Mitz said...

Wow! I love them! How much would she sell them for?

Shauna said...

i set up an etsy shop, shavslewis.etsy.com and i have them listed at 75 dollars, but i think i would do them anywhere between 50 and 150 depending on the size, how detailed and what i paint them on.

Brianna and Family said...

talent runs far & wide in your family, doesn't it!?

Nat Lud said...

How much and how fast can she get it done? Let me know. girlylud@hotmail.com

Danielle said...

Wow, I might just find a picture for her to do this!! These are awesome!

Marty and Debbi said...

WOW NICE, SHAUNA!!!! Keep it up, is that Erin & her beau....? forgot his name