Thursday, November 8, 2007

Whatever makes Jack happy day

This morning Lincoln and Jack were fighting over the ABC cookie cutters. Like always Jack was trying to neatly organize them, and Linc wanted to destroy! So I decided to put them away and that would solve the problem. About 10 minutes later I go upstairs and Jack is hugging Justin. I guess he came upstairs and was pouting over in the corner of our room. When Justin got out of the shower and asked him what was wrong he said, "Mommy made me really sad because she took away the ABC's". That has been his famous line lately, "Mommy you are making me really sad......." I had heard enough of it so I decided we would do whatever made Jack happy today. So this morning he played outside in the dirt, then had lunch, we made Sugar Cookies, ABC's of course, and I made him an awesome fort! He still has a couple more hours left so we shall see what else come of the day.

8 comments:

Amy said...

He doesn't look very happy. Maybe he is just concentrating. He sure has an awesome Mom!!!
Gramy

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

What a fun day. I want a day that I can do whatever I want, but that doesn't happen these days. Today was a sit on the couch day and hold Ryker. He got snipped today, the poor boy just wants to be loved, can you blame him.

Bethany said...

Wow! Max and Jack are definitely related! Today was finger painting , movies, and a toy collage. Maybe I'll post pictures of the ordeal.

The Roe Family said...

STOP IT! you're putting common moms like me to shame. J/K keep it up just don't do it while connor's there he'll expect it from me.

Shauna said...

im glad you finally are using those cookie cutters i got you like 4 years ago! They are so cute, now i kind of wish i had some. They are Williams-Sonoma right? Maybe i will go get some today, its payday!

Jack sure does look covered in frosting in the second one. Youre nice, i would of said "stop being a brat, you already have and do everything yo want all the time"

Kristine L. said...

FUN! I can't wait for Thanksgiving where we can have a "Whatever make Kristine happy day"... just kidding. Looks like fun! I hope you played legos with him as well!

familyof4 said...

Megan! Hey i just found your blog on here! Thanks for coming today it was a lot of fun! I was cracking up about the Croc shoes post I hate them too!

Here's my blog.

http://wood-family01.blogspot.com

Nat Lud said...

That is so great! What a good idea. Maybe I should try that one time--although Brooklynn might think it's a permanent situation! :) What a fun mom you are.