Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feeling left out!!!

Okay so Jack's new thing is "thats for girls, or thats for boys!" He is constantly saying this about everything, and tonight we went to see the "Bee Movie" (very, very cute by the way) and Jack had a special Pez that he picked out for his candy. Well I happen to love Pez so when I asked him for one he said, "No mom this candy is only for boys!" Okay fine then!!! The other day he said to me, "mom you can have Lincoln and I will have dad because he is a boy". Oh well I guess he still does come running to me when he's hurt or needs comfort. I just need to get used to the fact that I am the odd man (or women) out in this family......I need a girl so bad. I did have a dream the other night that we had a little girl!

9 comments:

The Roe Family said...

get pregnant.

Camille said...

get cracking on that new baby!! You will so love having a girl- boys are fun, but girls are just so much FUNNER!! :) well you know how I feel anyway- LOL
I'll cross my fingers for you. btw- thanks for the contract

Tara Joy said...

Boys are great and easy man. I love Vallie to death and think she is the cutest little spitfire ever but everyone needs a little girl to add some spice. Get busy!

Kristine L. said...

Someone sounds a little baby hungry...

familyof4 said...

You SO need to have a girl to make it fair! You are going to Spoil a little girl even more! I'll pass over some Baby Girl Fairy dust over to you for some good luck! HAHA =0)

Nat Lud said...

Um, at first I thought maybe there would be an 'announcement!' Girls are a lot of fun but A LOT of drama (just so you don't feel too left out!) :) Just so ya know, I think you two will make a beautiful little girl!

Emily said...

MEGAN! I never noticed your name on Annie's blog before today! I have 2 boys and then now have a 15mo old girl. It is a blast. My blog is www.5party.blogspot.com if you're interested.

familyof4 said...

Are You watching the Hills right now? I can't stand Heidi. I just want to punch her in her face. =0)

Kaisa Bailey said...

okay so this comment is a little be-lated, but I know how you feel! With every pregnancy I think...maybe it's a girl, yeah right it's a boy. My sis. tells me boys are easier, so give me a girl so I can prove that my boys are more "challenging" (to put it nicely). Good luck getting a girl!