Monday, November 19, 2007

Family Night


We have been doing FHE really well this month and we have had so much fun. The first thing Jack says when he hears Family Night is "Yeah we can do Ring around the Rosie". We end with singing songs, the boys love this one, over and over again. I got this idea off of my friend Anne's blog and the boys loved it. Well Linc loved eating everything. We were pretty impressed with Jack he put the marshmellows and the grapes on the back feathers all by himself. I asked Justin to cut the beak out of cheese and that almost took him the whole time. I was wanted just a trianle piece and of course he had to carve out a perfect beak. He even asked me to go print off a picture of a turkey so he could see exactally what their beaks looked like.....that's why we love him so much. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

12 comments:

Tara Joy said...

So cute! I just love that idea.

Camille said...

You are so cute! I just did a finger play with turkeys for the kids, but nothing too cool- like YOU! Great idea- even if you stole it. :)
By the way, I feel awful I totally missed you b-day. I knew it was soon and just saw the happy b-day on Michelle's blog. :( Sorry!!
Hope you had a great day!!

Amy said...

That came out sooooo CUTE! I can tell the boys loved it. And Justin's beak is pretty amazing!
Mom

Shauna said...

it just looks like a diamond shape. the beak i mean

Crouch6 said...

So cute. You are so dang creative!! Have a good Thanksgiving!!

Tracie said...

You are such an overachiever! I love it.

The Roe Family said...

way too cute.

Anniebanannie said...

It turned out cute Megan!! I think I'm making another one for the little kid table on Thanksgiving day.

familyof4 said...

That is SO cute! I want to make this for Thursday. Can I get the instructions on it? I have a pass to 24 Hr fitness. Maybe we could take turns watching each others kids and going. Or do you like taking them to play there? Just a suggestion. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!

The Nead's said...

Hi Meagan...its Danelle! (i saw your blog on Shaunas) Your boys are so cute and what a fun thing to do, your so neat and crafty:)

Nicole said...

That is so cute! My girls were so jealous when they saw that turkey.

Shauna said...

they are on my camera...i havent uploaded them yet. i will do it later today and then email you.