Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Out of the mouth of my boys

Here are a few of Lincoln's new sayings, that we hear ALOT

Every night about 5 minutes after we put the kids to bed Lincoln comes down stairs and says
"I need some juice, I'm too thirsty"

Also frequently walking around just saying the number "69" or "69 hundred".......no clue!

"This is the best easter I've ever learned about"

and my favorite is that he has started calling me a "Bad mommy" when he gets in trouble.

and when anyone says a prayer he will say, "that's a really good prayer" but he wants to be the only one who says amen, or at least the one who says it first so then he will yell, "no I say amen not all you guys!"

And now for Jack

He had some really good ones this week while my mom was here. They were talking about the color of his eyes and how he got them and then he said this to my mom,
"Grammy can you go to your church and ask Jesus to give me green eyes"

and when playing video games, " I can beat Bowser all by myself, not very many 4 years olds can do's that"

after peeing like 5 million times he says, "Mom that is what happens when i drink a lot of juice I get Pee sick"

I know there are many more funny things that my kids do and say, they crack me up on a daily basis.


3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

This is exactly why I can't wait for Nate to extend his vocabulary! Kids crack me up.

Camille said...

I need to do this more. My kids say the funniest or most inappropriate things and a couple days i've already forgotten.
your boys are TOO cute! So funny..
BTW- Coleman is a totally cutie- he is just as darling as your other boys but looks totally different. He is a little MR. Patrick! Total 100% patrick!! :)
I think the other too have more lewis in them....?
And sleeping through the night...duh it's that solid stick with ya formula...gotta love it~!

Chad said...

Very cute, I love the little -isms that children come up with.