Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In LOVE with this baby!

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot with speaking too soon, but Coleman has slept through the night (10-12 hours) 3 out of the last 4 nights!!!!!

At the Park yesterday, LOVING this weather

We tried rice cereal for the first time and he did really good.

It is so easy to get a smile out of this guy. He is so easy and will just lay on his mat for hours, so unfortunately he gets ignored at times (I know i already have guilt, we are busy) so when you go over and pay a tiny bit of attention to him he just grins and giggles.

4 months
I am soooo in love with this kid, he is so good, so cute and so GOOD!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He is the sweetest, cutest, happiest baby ever. Love that little guy!

Danielle said...

Wow he has gotten so BIG since I saw him. And so stinkin cute, I love his chubby cheeks!