Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stinky Pete

So some how after watching Toy Story 2 a thousand times we came up the the nickname for Lincoln of "Stinky Pete" I think because we called him Stink a lot, you know it rhymes with Linc. Anyway he has been trying really hard to live up to that name. Its funny because depending on when you ask him he will tell you that's his name. I'm sure the cashiers at the store think I am a wacko for naming my kid that.

I decided that I should document all of his craziness so he will believe me when hes older. In the top picture I was downstairs and realized Lincoln was quiet, so I call his name. When he answers I ask him what he was doing, he says "I'm cleaning Mommy"....Oh Crap I better get up there fast. He has recently discovered the laundry room and the detergent. A lock for that door is on Justin's to do list. So now I have liquid laundry detergent dripping out of the cracks of my dryer.

**Note, the last time he got a hold of my BLUE liquid detergent, he decided to pour out the entire (New) bottle all over the carpet.***

Again here is a new found love of Lincolns. its like he has a radar on him that knows when mom forgets to lock the garage door. When i notice hes missing I go out to find this! Oh man my newly washed car now has his cute little footprints and hand prints going up the windshield.

We just LOVE our Stinky Pete! He sure does keep my life interesting......I'm sure there will be many more of these post to come.

1 comment:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Good thing he's cute, right? Like I've said a few times, I'm glad you get to deal with all of this first because I'm only a year behind ya with Nate. :)