Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happenings

This is how you can find Lincoln these days. No matter what I do I CANNOT keep a diaper or pants on him......And I know I should potty train him but I am not quit up to it YET! I thought this was a cute picture of him eating his cereal and I know some day I will laugh at this phase.

I was trying to get a picture of Coleman and of course Jack had to make his way in there. You can still always find Jack touching Coleman's head, and now that Coleman is smiling Jack loves to talk to and tickle him.

We need a new computer, Justin fixed our apple but the thing is so old that it needs all of these updates to even make it function, so.......hopefully i will have a new computer shortly...hopefully, this will take A LOT of nagging!

My dryer is still not working, going on 3 months now with a dryer that won't get any heat, so laundry is the death of me.

We have been paintings ALL weekend/week. My house looks like a bomb went off and it is driving me nuts, but it looks sooo good.

I know everyone blogged about this but the Bachelor made me sooo mad. I knew what was going to happen but I didn't think it would make me so mad. Jason is a horrible person. I made Justin watch the After the Rose and he just kept saying, "You can't do that!" We had a fun little get together and all of us were screaming at the TV.

Nothing is really happening around here. I am getting a little bit more sleep which is good. Justin has been so kind to me when i wake him up some nights to do a feeding....the bottle is great.

5 comments:

Kristine L. said...

No I know where to not sit when we come to your house next week... wherever that little naked bum has been! Just kidding.

I love that Jack still has to hold Coleman's head. So weird, but yet so cute. He is like his little guardian.

Camille said...

ok, so you need to post pics if you're painting....where did you paint? I told Michelle I might come out Friday....But Carlaya has a b-day party and I can't remember what time.... SO i'll let you guys know.
ABOUT the bachelor! I disagree 90%with all the crazy women out there going crazy at Jason. The guys is real and has a real life. He can't marry someone if it isn't right. If I had chosen someone over Jonathan and then knew that that relationship was just not right, I wouldn't stick with it just because that's what I chose- I'D FREAKING CALL IF OFF...like a real person would. Then I might go back to JOnathan who I would still be in Love with and admit my mistake and seek a 2nd chance. I think Jason is completely normal and you are crazy for being like all the psycho B's out there! :)

Shauna said...

your house does look like a bomb went off but it does look THE BOMB!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

When it's all painted I'll have to check it out. It's amazing how much a little paint can do!

I can't get enough of Mr. Coleman. Such a cute little kid.

Sadie said...

I love your pic of all the shoes. Too cute! You are definately overrun in that house. I love it!!