Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Week

As I mentioned in my previous post, Lincoln has been showing some interest in using the potty. On Friday he went 3 times in the toilet so we all went to Target and let him pick out some underwear. This picture is funny because he wanted to wear it backwards so he could see the picture like in his pull-up. As soon as we put them on he peed.....oh well i am not stressing he isn't even 3 so i am just going with the flow on this one. Not the greatest picture but one to document.

In one of the little houses at the park. Of course we were with their best buddies Connor and Chase. (well i should specify Chase and Lincoln are enemy's at the moment, you can usually find them punching, pushing or screaming at each other)

Spring is here in Vegas and so we hve been going to the park ALOT! Jack thinks he's blind and insists on wearing his sunglasses whenever he is in the sun, even if he is wearing a hat.

Lincoln totally posed for this picture, isn't he like seriously the cutest little rascal!

Okay is it just me or is jack getting to be a big KID! So weird. Last night when we were putting him in bed he says to us, "Oh I don't need my elephant anymore, Shauna gave that to me when i was a baby, but now I'm a big boy and I don't need that!" I almost cried. This is him last week after school, they had a Dr. Seuss week and he brought his favorite book and made a "Cat in the Hat" hat....his preschool is so fun. Oh and did i mention i registered him for Kindergarten...crazy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Our little Jackson is growing up. So sad about the elephant. I remember when he loved that little puppy too. It seems like he was just a baby and now he is getting ready to go to kindergarten!! I love that pose of Lincoln. That is now my desktop background - so cute.

Emily said...

I didn't realize Jack was the same age as my Ryan. Kindergarten is crazy, I hope that the teachers are ready for my guy!