Thursday, September 18, 2008

T-Ball Practice

So Jack had his first T-Ball practice last night. It was seriously the cutest thing ever. I had to remind myself that I would have a whole season worth of games and practices to take pictures. Jack loved it and I actually think he will do really good. So last night was a glimpse into the rest of my life, sports with the boys and we are so excited! He he is warming up doing some stretching.


Of course his best little buddy Connor is on his team and they were being so cute together.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute! I guess we'll start Max next year. I never see sign-ups for under 5 years.

Amy said...

I need a tissue! This made me cry... I guess a combination of my own kids and sports and my little grandson growing up so fast. He looks adorable with his little baseball mitt. You have some fun times ahead!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I CAN'T wait for Tball days with Nate. I agree . . . 3/4 year olds playing is one of the cutest things!

Marty and Debbi said...

He couldn't be any cuter!!!! I hope we get to see a game..... I love the stretching pics

Whitney said...

Way cute!!!! He is adorable.

Camille said...

wow, conner is getting tall. I can't believe they are like the same height now. What good lil' buddies they are. That's so fun when your bf has a kid your kids age. (I used to have that.... boo who!) LOL
I can't believe he is in little league! Where did you find it at? That is so fuN!!

Jessica said...

T-Ball was the best for us. It was hilarious and the kids were total chaos. Enjoy it while you can! We are doing soccer right now and it is a little bit better organized chaos!