Thursday, September 11, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Jack

I know I have been doing quite a few of theses posts lately, and really Jack says a lot of funny things all of the time, but I have now decided I better start documenting them so we can remember.

Last night Justin wanted Jack to snuggle with him while they were watching a show, Jack kept responding my saying, "Dad you are just too hot!" Justin kept saying, "no I am not, what are you talking about?" and then this little gem came out of Jack's mouth,

"Dad your body is covered with hair, that is why you are really hot!"

Good Point Jack!

And then today Jack had his friend Connor over, and Connor came to me crying and saying that Jack hurt him. So I called for Jack asking him what happened. Well he thinks he is so smart so he responded with,

"Mom, I didn't hurt Connor my hand did."

Hate to break it to you Jack but your hand is controlled by you. So then he came over and made a little puppet out of his hand and had his hand in a funny voice say sorry to Connor.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Jack is the funniest little guy. You will be so glad someday that you wrote these cute things down. I wish I had written things down that you kids said.

folsom3rdRS said...

I love the things kids say. We are in folsom. We love it and the ward too. We will be getting back to normal (whatever that is) soon. If you are coming up to visit give us a call.

Brianna and Family said...

we have to have them say those things and make us laugh or else how would we make it thru the day? :) Jack is funny.

Camille said...

I had to read all your Jackisms to Jonathan because I was just laughing so hard. He is such a funny kid!