Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Bye "Bubbies"


Lincoln has been sleeping with this blanket (well we have 3 that we rotate so i can wash them) since he was a baby. He would suck on that thing all day if I let him. Well the other day as we were brushing his teeth we noticed that he is developing an overbite. Maybe he just got that from me, I had a great one when I was younger, (thanks mom and dad for the braces!) but we know that him sucking on this thing will only make it worse. We have gone 2 nights now, but haven't quite got the nap down. He is growing up and it makes me a little sad.

4 comments:

Camille said...

poor lil' linc! It'll do him good though! toughin' that mama's boy right up! ;)
Is that pic from camping??
An overbite would suck, those things are nasty looking if they get too bad. LOL SOrry, I know you had one...

Amy said...

Your overbite comes from sucking your thumb for five years. Mine comes from sucking my two fingers for 11 years! You were fortunate enough to have braces, I never had them. Be grateful that neither of your boys sucked their thumbs because it could be much worse. He does look so cute there sucking on that blanket. I am going to miss his bubbies!!

Bethany said...

How cute. He had a blanky instead of a binky. Are you gonna let #3 have a blanky? You probably shouldn't give him a silky b/c Linc might relapse and steal it! p.s. Jack is too funny:)

Carl and Starla said...

It's always so sad when you realize just how fast the kiddos are growing-up!