Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mind your own business people!

So today I ventured to Costco and by the time I was done I was literally sweating from head to toe. My boys were just being bad....well they were fighting the whole time, screaming and hitting eachother. I used to love the Costco carts because it was so nice that the boys can sit side by side. NOT ANYMORE! So for all of you that have children that are constantly fighting you will know what i am going through, sometimes I just let them have at it, I mean there isn't much i can do in Costco anyway, if i let jack walk then Lincoln will start climbing out. Anyway I get to the register and the lady says to me, "Oh they are fighting" as if i didn't know this, so I just said to her, "yeah I know" then she says back, "you just let them hit eachother?" as she looks at me like I am the worst possible mom in the world. The only thing I could reply back was, "yeah I'm just letting them work it out"

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PEOPLE!

8 comments:

Becky said...

What a witch. Like it is any of her business anyway! People can be so rude.

The Nicks Family said...

UGH! I don't understand people who think they need to 'inform' you on how to handle situations. My goodness, we have so been there and really what else can you do? Especially when you are by yourself. I totally feel for you and I totally agree that people need to mind their own business!!

Bethany said...

I absolutely love you dry sense of humor! You handled that perfectly though. I get that kind of crap from my sister ALL the time. She thinks she's super mom or something. Yeah right. HEE! HEE! I wish I'd been with you!

Nat Lud said...

Amen sister! I hate when people give their two bits. Keep it to yourself awnry know-it-alls! If I have to hear one more time, "Oh, enjoy this time. It goes so fast." I just might scream!

Carl and Starla said...

Thanks for posting this! It really makes me feel better about the times my girls are causing a scene in the store and I get those looks or comments from people. People like that usually don't have any kids or they just have the boring kids who sit there with their arms folded all day reading their scriptures. Sometimes it's best to just let the kiddos work things out on their own. Well, maybe not best for them, but best for the moms!

Kate said...

That's hilarious! Seriously, mind your own business lady! Don't worry, I think you are a great mom!

Laura Campbell said...

I let my kids duke it out sometimes too...that's all...just thought I'd share that.

Marty and Debbi said...

You ARE a great mom.... don't worry about it. Some people just really don't know or think they know it all. We all do what we can and your comments back were great. Love you!!!!!