Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sick

Things around the Patrick home haven't been too fun this past week. Jack has been so sick. Every night he was waking up with a burning fever, he was like HOT to the touch. So on Sunday Justin took him to urgent care. The poor kid is one walking infection. He had a infection in his Throat,his ears, his nose and it was seeping out of his eyes.....he looked miserable. We got him some amoxicilian and he is so much better now. His poor Little eyes are still bloodshot but I think the infections are on there way out.

On a side note for anyone that knows Lincoln you know he is totally addicted to his "bubbies" ( his silky blanket) Well when we were on our Cruise my mom said that Jack was wanting the green blanket, (Lincoln has two a green and a blue one) well since he has been sick he has been doing it again. Last night he came into our room about 4am and was coughing quite a bit. He asked if he could sleep on my floor and then started crying for his green "bubbies"...........Great! Just great huh!

10 comments:

Amy said...

He just needs a little comfort right now. He sees how much comfort the bubbies give Lincoln so he just wants some too. Poor little guy.

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh! What is up with the fever thing? Since last Tuesday (1/15) Max has had a fever but only at night. Burning up at 103 degrees. Toward the end of the week he got a bad cough too. Last night was the first night without the fever. What the heck kind of virus' are going around? I feel your pain. I've been really cranky from the lack of sleep! Tell those boys that Auntie Beth loves and misses them!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I hope your kids are better by the time we come to visit...just kidding. We're excited to see you soon! I'm sure the amoxocillan will do the trick! Love, Rebecca

Nicole said...

Poor little guy, that sounds miserable! My little guy has been on amoxicilin since last Monday and he is just now starting to get back to normal. No fun!

Carl and Starla said...

Sorry that Jack is so sick. My girls have added the things they sleep with every night since we moved here to TN. They used to only sleep with their pink blankets and Skye had a tigger and Delanie had a pooh bear to sleep with. Now they have their pink blankets and they each have a tigger and a pooh. I am drawing the line at that, there is no more room in the bed!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

That is to bad. It is so hard when your kids are sick. But I must admit that I still have my blankie from when I was a little girl. Those kinds of things stick around forever.

familyof4 said...

Sick kids are the worst! I'm so sorry. I hope he's feel better. Taylor really likes to have her pooh bear, princess blanket and silky blanket before she can go to sleep.

The Nicks Family said...

Hey your blog is so cute! This Bethany Nicks from the ward, I saw it on someone else's. I am so sorry he has been so sick, not fun at all. I hope that everything clears up.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Cool blog, I saw your comment on Bethany's blog. Sorry about them being so sick, that is no fun.

Tara Joy said...

Sorry about your kids but I have to say my kids love there blankets too. All the time! I tried to convince Barry Bretton to give his blanket to the new baby boy but there was not a chance in that. So I had to make a new one. I remeber always having a blanket when I was little and I am normal. Well, maybe not that normal:)