Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas with my family

This year was our first year not going to California for Christmas. So my family came here. It was a ton of fun. My sister Erin and her boyfriend Quinn came down from Canada,it was so nice to see her and meet her boyfriend. Jack calls him "Hun" I guess he just heard Erin calling him that! Here are some pictures of the holiday.

Uncle Jordan and Lincoln

Me and my mom at the Bellagio flower garden

Grammy took Jack to see the Chimpmunk movie

Santa brought the boys a train set

Family Picture

Auntie Erin and Uncle Quinn

Shauna, Jordan, Erin and Me

6 comments:

Melissa said...

We missed you guys, but it looks like you had a lot of fun. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Marty and Debbi said...

We had a quieter New Years this year We all watched 'Hairspray" it was fun but I think everyone was tired We still didn't get to bed till after 1am but we missed ya
Sorry you weren't here, maybe Bill would not have gottedn sick either I hope it wasn't too much of a bummer
Thanks for all your hard work and thoughtfulness getting me on track again with the blog Dad says he will help me do the pictures tonight I will call you
oxox

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Glad you had a great Christmas with your family!

Sorry we missed the party on New Years Eve...Nate is still a little sick so we put him to bed early!

Tracie said...

It looks like fun. I am glad that Erin got to come too.

Bethany said...

How is it without visitors? Are you adjusted? Thanks so much for having us. We miss you already!

Camille said...

looks like a fun Christmas. I think next year we are doing our own. Or having family come to us. SO much less stressful. you four together are cute. You are look like "syblings" but not a whole lot alike. :)
WE had a ton of fun the other night. Jonathan and I keep talking about it. LOL Thanks a bunch for inviting us...