Friday, January 18, 2008

The Past Week

Well the past week has been really busy, our camera broke again, this time the screen has cracked, so I can still take pictures I just can't see them until I put them on the computer. Shauna has moved in with us for a while and I haven't done a dish since, which has been fabulos. We won tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert (me and Shauna) we were just joking around and answered a question on the radio, we really didn't even know what we were trying to win....it was hilarious and awesome because now we get to go to the concert on March 8th. Here are some pictures from the past week.

So here is Jack playing the NIntendo DS, I guess we need to find a new place to put it othere than the top of the fridge because well, he has caught on to us.

Lincoln got into my purse and went straight for the sunglasses. I know what you are thikning, his face is getting rally bad again with excema, I need to take him back to the dermatoligist.

Last weekend it was nice enough to go to the park....so fun.

13 comments:

Bethany said...

Bummer about your camera! From the picture I wouldn't be able to tell that Lincoln's cheeks were bad. He's such a cutie. Shauna might have to come to my house if she gets sick of you guys so she can do my dishes. Oh yeah, I used to win stuff on the radio all the time pre Bill. It got addicting. Make sure your camera works by the time you go to the concert!

Shauna said...

oh dont you even worry beth, we have already decided on taking pictures outside Mandalay bay (of ourselves of course, arms stretched, double chins and all) and then again inside the concert with our pink cowboy hats that we buy a stripped store...CANT WAIT! GIRLS NIGHT!

Amy said...

Jack does have an addiction problem with the DS! I love Lincoln's jammies & his cute little grin. One thing about the concert - Remember to get back stage passes and have your pics taken with the band wearing your pink cowboy hats!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

I have missed you. I was just about to email and make sure everything was okay. Have fun at the concert. I love them!

Marty and Debbi said...

Jack is a smart one. He watches everything you do. It's the DS it helps with mind functions, keeps you on your toes. Lincolns adorable, at least it doesn't affect his moods, he is such a happy little guy. Glad to see ya outside at the park, the kids need the fresh air, even if it is sometimes a little chilly. Say Hi to Shauna have fun at Rascal Flats, that should be a lot of fun!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I love that Jack made his way to the top of the fridge to play his game. :)

Nate has eczema, too. It's no fun!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

I am so excited for you to go to the Rascal Flats concert. I am jealous too! Jack & Linc are so cute too. Hope to see you guys soon.

folsom3rdRS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
folsom3rdRS said...

Have fun at the concert! Johnson & Johnson puts out a lotion stick it is AMAZING for dry skin.

Camille said...

it was great to see you the other day. I am glad we came in to visit for a bit. I really wish we were closer.....

Danielle said...

Your boys are so cute! Try using a cream called vanicream, you can get it at walgreens, you have to ask the pharmasist for it, but you don't need a prescription. It worked great for Brinley's skin.
OH and I got a new calling!! I email you about it!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I had to make the first picture bigger before I recognized Jackson, he looked like he had red hair. That is funny he is playing the DS.