Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Conference at the Patrick's


Can you tell we loved conference this last weekend? Something about it just makes me sleep, and those who know me know I don't fall asleep easily. My friend put it good, it is the peacefulness that makes you sleep. And if you are thinking, wow, she looks really tan...maybe even orange....Well I have one week before my cruise and gosh darn it I am going to make every last bit of that tanning pass last. Because I know it will be a really long time before I am tan again.

5 comments:

Camille said...

huh, looked like our house, ONly all 4 of us passed out! We re-watched Sunday's 1st session last night. :)

Tracie said...

My kids are bouncing off the walls during conference. How did you manage a nap?

Shauna said...

yeah does jack usually just curl up and sleep?

Kaity said...

Ummm...I know it's been a while since we've watched a movie together, but I seem to remember you NEVER finishing a movie without falling asleep.

Nat Lud said...

Looks so relaxing and peaceful! I'm sure the Spirit was absorbed by osmosis just like it was at our house! ;)