Monday, October 15, 2007

Uncle Jordan's visit



My brother Jordan and his girlfriend Kristine came down to visit us for the BYU vs. UNLV football game. We had lots of fun, the boys just absolutely loved the attention. Jordan bought the boys BYU t-shirts which was fun, of course Justin wore a UNLV shirt and cheered for them in a crowd of BYU fans, but it made for a fun game. jack did really well at the game and then he slept through the whole 2nd half. Las night after they had left, Jack went over and was building with his legos. When we told him it was time to say prayers he said, "I don't want to go to bed, Lincoln can go to bed and I will build with my legos and wait for Jordan and Kristine to come home". Its a good thing they are going to Disneyland this weekend so we could advert his attention to that, because he was pretty upset when we had to explain to him that Jordan and Kristine didn't live here and weren't coming back for a long time!

6 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Oh... how sweet! That makes me want to come and visit sooner! It was such a fun weekend! Thanks for letting us stay.

Tracie said...

Looks like a fun time. We were pretty upset that we couldn't watch the game. Randy will be jealous!

Bethany said...

Okay, Jordan's girlfriend is really cute. The weird thing is that she looks ultra familiar to me. She'd fit into the family really well. Looks like you guys had a blast! Can't wait till Saturday:)

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Who won? BYU I hope! I especially like Justin and Jordan's special prom pose picture!

Shauna said...

i want to see your haircut!

Nicole said...

Hi there, this is Kristine's sister, Nicole. I know you don't know me, but, I just wanted to say that your little boys are so cute and that I love that you have "Just Another Day In Paradise" playing on your blog. That is the perfect song!