Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sweet New Ride!!!

So I loved our Passat but since Coleman was born I have not enjoyed having all 3 kids in a row in the back. So it was time for a change. I figured I have three kids, I'm thirty, there is one thing missing from this picture.........a MINIVAN!! That's right and you should all be jealous! Really, it feels like luxury to us. We got the Chrylser Town and Country. Justin was sold when he saw the plugs for his Xbox.

It is so nice to not only have more room for my kids, but room for friends. Not to mention the 2 TV's that can be playing 2 different movies at a time, or one playing video games, the other movie, all while I am listening to my ipod up front.....I told you its nice!

Both of these pictures are at Carmax getting ready to get the van. Thank goodness Grammy was there, because even with her, Lincoln jumped into a golf cart and it started rolling and almost hit our new van.....Grammy stopped it and saved the day.....my boys are WILD!

But so dang cute!



yeah we are officially in Love, my mini van and I!!

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Welcome to the uncool side of life! We've been in the MV club forever and it's just too convenient I don't think I'll ever change! :)

Amy said...

I can't wait to ride in this beauty!!