Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Baby is ONE!!!




I cannot believe that one year ago I was in Utah on Black Friday shopping in Target and this little guy decided to come. He was 5 1/2 weeks early so we were quite surprised. For the first month we were worried about him gaining weight but now we worry no more! Coleman is so much fun for our family. He is walking all over the place and eating us out of house and home!

We love you Coleman....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

***He fell and hit his head smack in the middle of his forehead on the door jam, it was the HUGEST goose egg i have ever seen!**

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That year FLEW by! I can't believe he's ONE. Happy Birthday Coleman!

Kristine L. said...

He was the cutest little baby ever... I am loving those little blonde hairs coming in. Happy Birthday baby Coleman!