Friday, December 4, 2009

Jackism's

So right now Jack is telling me all about his future.

He is going to marry his friend Carlaya (in his words, "Carlaya will be the mom to stay at home with the kids while i am at work")

He is going to have 3 kids, one boy and three girls......at first it was three girls and then he thought about that for a second and said, "just one boy mommy, don't worry i will still have 2 girls for you"

He is going to be a train conductor and live in Utah so he can be Uncle Jordan's neighbor, and he said, "we will visit Las Vegas so you can watch my kids mom, like Grammy, you will be their Grammy"

His house is going to have all blue paint downstairs and his kitchen floor is going to be all kinds of colors and his carpet is going to be green. Dark blue upstairs and brown in all four rooms...........

Oh man this kid is funny. He also informed me today, that "I don't like Lincoln anymore, he always wants to be like me and i don't want him to....he just bugs me, and I want to be alone!"

He is growing up so fast and I am starting to see that he wants a little more privacy, so as soon as Coleman is big enough we will give him his own space and own room. He will sit at his "work desk" (Justin's drawing table) for hours just drawing pictures and coloring, totally a miniature Justin. I have been trying to spend more one on one with him by taking him to Starbucks in the am (like 6am) before his brothers and dad wake up (did you know their kids hot chocolate is only $1)

I'm in love with this little guy!

1 comment:

Camille said...

that is hilarious and so so cute! Carlaya is still crushing too, so maybe there's hope. We can totally be in-laws! :) We have to keep getting them together though! Why don't you guys come out here in January. You and Michelle- for a playdate!