Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Primary Program

Here is Jack as we were leaving for church. He was really excited for the program. We kept the program really simple this year which is a think why it was such a success.

Jack's part was, "I am created in the image of God, which means I look like Heavenly Father." He had it memorized and said it pretty fast and slightly in a baby voice...but that's okay he made up for it in the singing department. Jack sang his little heart out to EVERY song and he knew EVERY word...yeah he was that kid, the one who is slightly off key and singing loudly.....it was really cute, he was also trying really hard to smile as he was singing which made it even more hilarious to watch. We were very proud of him!

I can't believe that next year Lincoln will be up there too!

3 comments:

Schurtz Family said...

Megan, you have the cutest boys ever! I want to meet them, they sounds like a crack up. I'm sure they'd get along very well with kiddos. Elle was the same way at our primary program, I didn't get to see her face but apparently she thought it was more of an American Idol competition than Sacrament because I could sure hear her. Maybe it's good that our kids aren't in the same Primary, could be a problem. :) But your boys are seriously darling and reading your blog makes me want to have another boy so bad!!!

Nat Lud said...

He looks so handsome! I love Primary Program time. It's awesome!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I love that Jack is the loud singer. In our ward, it's a cute kid named Marcelo! I think Rachel had the same part! funny. Rebecca