Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I now wear underpants and I am PROUD!!

So now that Lincoln is potty trained I swear every time I turn around he is stripped down to just his underwear. He is frequently showing everyone that he can his "awesome" characters or whatever he happens to be wearing that day. Here he is at the park. I was reading a book and i tune around and see this cute little kid just playing...i guess he was hot!




The other day at Jack's baseball practice, Lincoln and one of the other kids brothers were playing at the park. One of the parents comes up to us and says..."Ummm your boys have taken off their clothes".....Lincoln said they were playing water slides.

I am hoping the cooler weather keeps Lincoln's clothes on. But i am sooooo happy he is not wearing diapers. Two down one to go!

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is FUNNY. An almost naked, adorable little boy at the park!

Bethany said...

Hooray for little Lincoln! Lucky mommy. I'm so proud of him!!!

Sadie said...

That's hilarious!

Anthony said...

They are so cute