Friday, September 11, 2009

Homework



So we no longer have tears in the morning about going to school. I think he is finally used to the schedule.......Phew!

I am loving hearing all of the things that he is learning in school, all of the little sayings that his teacher must say in class, like, "is this my kindergarten best?" and "One drop, not a lot" (when applying glue) and singing LOTS of songs. Which is perfect for Jack because for those of you that know him, you know he is like a little jukebox. So I am really happy he is learning songs to help him remember how to spell and read words. He also started telling his friends and Lincoln, "you cannot talk when someone else is talking"....I love that one.

I'm so proud of you Jack, you are growing up WAY too fast! He just brought home is first little thing for a school fundraiser and, Oh Crap...its cookie dough and all sorts of sweets!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love hearing about Jack & his kindergarten adventure. It is so cute how Lincoln is right there with him while he does his work. You know Grammy wants to order from that fundraiser so send it my way! I love fundraisers, especially if it is for my grandkids!!

The Tanner Family said...

I think you need to bring it to church so I can take a look! he he

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

A while back I went to a going out of business for a daycare. They had a big box of new dice in their packaging, and I got them real cheap, they are good for math and thought they would be nice to have extra for games, so we just have a big tub of dice.
I am not a fan of this homework, just worrying that it gets done. We have about an hour at night to do it, but it is good for her. It is hard to get details out of Emma's day. All I get is, we played outside. She did write Zackson's name for the homework calendar where you write Friends names.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Yeah, I wondered why Zackson was red for being spelled incorrectly, I must have combined Zack and Jackson, whoops!

Bethany said...

So cute. He and Max are so much a like.