Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Girls Trip

So I have desperately been in need of a get away with no kids involved, so when I heard that "Legally Blonde" the musical was in LA, last week, I knew I HAD to get out there. So I called 3 of my closest friends and we went....just like that. Thank you to our husbands for not even questioning it and staying at home with all of the kids.

Here we are at the Pantages theater, excited for the show....Which by the way that theater is so old and AMAZING, so ornate and just neat.

Shauna recommended this small little quaint restaurant called "Toast". We were really hoping to have at least one celebrity siting, when much to our surprise, there she was.....THE Kim Kardashian eating at the same place, and here is the picture to prove it......Ok so maybe we missed her by 10 minutes....can you believe that, 10 minutes, we were bummed. So yeah this picture is slightly doctored...Justin isn't the only one in the family with photoshop skills! We were so funny and star struck that she was even there, our waitress showed us her signature on the ticket and everything. Funny story when we were leaving we wanted to take this picture and the lovely girl we asked was a total B. When Kiley asked for one on her camera she said, "Can i please just take one!"....Oh people are so nice!

So you may say, "Oh please the Kardashian's are not even celebrities"...so this is why we are such close friends, we all watch there show and we even considered going up to Calabases to go to DASH (their store)......so yeah, she IS a celebrity. I would have been happy seeing Heidi and Spencer!

Here we are inside the theater. I was in heaven seeing that show. And i really think that Heaven will be like one HUGE musical with all of us singing and dancing....I love it, it was really hard for me not to bust out and sing all of the songs at the top of my lungs. I may or may not have been humming though!

We made a stop at Ikea on our way home...Kiley got a bed for her daughter and so we were a bit scrunched on the drive home, and when i say we, I mean not me...I was driving!

Look at that smoke, there are crazy fire there right now, at night the sky was all lit up from the fire. Strangely I didn't smell it though. And there is the famous HOLLYWOOD sign on the mountain. I did start singing "Unwritten" and pictured us driving in a convertible (from the Hills, if you aren't as cool as me to know that)

Michelle, Rissa and Kiley at Brittany Spears star....Naturally we picked the most talented celebrity. we went to the Hollywood and Highland mall, where the Kodak theater is. I had no clue there would be so many freaks there in costume, to try and get people to take pictures with them.....The Joker, from Batman....so creepy!

All and all, a great trip....girls are you on for next weekend?

No comments: