Monday, June 22, 2009

The Circus

So we went to the circus again with some of our great friends, The Roe's, The Christensen's and The Knights. Thanks to Camille, who has gotten the tickets for us 2 years in a row now, its become a fun tradition. All the boys could talk about is how they were going to see the elephants poop ( I think last year the elephants were sick or something)...after the circus was over Jack said to me, "Its over....but we didn't see the elephants poop!"

The Christensen's used to live across the street from us and Jack and Carlaya were such good buddies. We don't see them as often as we would like but Jack still says that Carlaya is "his girl" so he was excited that she would be there. And of course his best buddy Connor.

The boys during intermission. Isn't this picture adorable? Coleman was sleeping darn it!

We had a great time, Jack especially loved the Magic tricks, specifically the one where the man was cut in half. And Lincoln loved the Tigers and the elephants.

We can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I love our tradition of going! I will be getting tickets next April for the Circus in June! LOL
Thanks for coming!
We definetly need to get together more than twice a year though! LOL
I'll come swimming this next week. I was out of town monday and today I babysit for a friend...

Britt and Rick said...

The circus looked awesome. I haven't been since I was 8. I know Jake would love it, me too of coarse!