Monday, February 2, 2009

Coleman's Blessing Day


We blessed Coleman yesterday at church. It was just our little family, and Shauna represented our extended family. It was a special day and I felt just a special spirit as Justin blessed him. He talked about how Coleman should follow his brothers and how much his brothers love him.....so sweet. Jack was so excited that Coleman got to go in the front and be blessed, he was just grinning from ear to ear and when Justin held him up after the blessing Lincoln started clapping. I am so blessed to have my boys in my life (that includes my favorite boy, Justin!)

10 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute family! Cute shirt, Megs...

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Oh, cute little man. I'm glad his blessing day was nice. We miss you guys. I love the table and the couches too, how fun! Love, Rebecca

Camille said...

Ok, so Noah was still super sick and grumpy AND we had our Foster/Adopt class at 1. we had to be back over here and have a sitter by 12:30 so we decided it was just not going to happen. Sorry we missed it. I am dying to see you and your new BOY! I love how Jack's arm is around Linc in your family pic on the porch. And oh my gosh, Coleman totally looks like Justin's dad in the last pic. He has the "old man" look, but also just has your FIL's features. TOO CUTE! I'll call ya this week!

Kristine L. said...

Ahhhh, I am so sad that we couldn't come! I blame Wells Fargo. I love that pic of your family on the front porch. Seriously could Jack get any cuter with his arm around Linc and smiling so perfect in the picture? You guys are adorable.

Bethany said...

I know why you don't have girls now. You're boys look so darn cute. They're the cutest! I wish we could have been there too but at least you didn't have to worry about having a party after wards.

familyof4 said...

Very cute. Sure do miss being in the ward.

Melissa said...

Ok, Coleman is totally a little Justin. So cute! What can we do to get you guys out here? Love you guys.
~Melissa

Marty and Debbi said...

We wish we could have been there.... he is getting so big. It is so cute the way you decribed the way the boys reacted to the blessing they felt the spirit that is sure love you!!!!!

Marty and Debbi said...

I want a family picture !!!!!!

Marty and Debbi said...

I want a family picture !!!!!!