Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coleman Facts

Loves to hang out with his brothers in the morning on mom and dads bed.

Has a favorite spot on the couch where you can find him every night enjoying prime time television. Here he is watching some Biggest Loser with Shauna.

Bottle-LOVES
Binky-Some
Poop- 10 wipes (is this normal for formula fed babies)
Spit Up- Some, Thank goodness he is not as bad as his brothers!
Sleep- Still wakes every 3 hours to eat.....he is killing me

Smiles a lot now. Mostly when you kiss him or touch his cheek you can get an instant one.

When his eyes are open they are WIDE open. His eyes are for sure blue.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man I have got to come and see that little guy soon! He is getting so big and so chunky! I love his big blue eyes and smiles. I can't tell if he still looks so much like Jack. I think he is a combo kid... Give him big kisses from Grammy and some to Jack & Lincoln too!

Nat Lud said...

What a cutie! Love those cheeks. Looks like his favorite couch spot is mine too!

Anniebanannie said...

Oh, I was cracking up at the smiling picture. He is so CUTE!

Camille said...

oh my gosh, he doesn't even have that new baby look anymore! I am totally missing it all! I swear I was never busy, until I started babysiting part time to help some friends out. Pro bono is getting old! LOL
I actually had yesturday off and wanted to come out, but of course Noah was super sick AGAIN with goopy nose and eyes! Yuck. He is on an antibiotic now and so maybe we'll be out next monday. THursday is carlaya's little party with 5 girls (she even remembered Jack, but we are doing totally small- totally girl)plus I don't want you to feel obligated to make the trip. Friday is a valentines pot luck with friends and Noah is having his little party at Chuck-e-cheese with one little friend. So anyway, now you know my schedule- like you care......I'll call you and see if monday works?

Melissa said...

Ok,... what about you guys come out for Easter? Sound good? Love the big eyes and the smile? Is that red hair I see? Love you guys.
~Melissa

Britt and Rick said...

I love the picture second from the bottom!

Marty and Debbi said...

Cole is so cute, and the boys. I just want to be on that bed hugging them and watching a movie. they are adorable.....

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Oh, I want to hold little Cole-man! The girls do too! His eyes do look very blue, but Sarah's did too even after she was a year old. Now they are hazel! Anyways, love you guys. Rebecca