Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last Week

So here are some pictures of whats been happening this past week. Coleman is doing great. He has a bit of jaundice but we don't need to get his blood tested anymore. We are still waiting to hear about his thyroid and the PKU results, but I talked to the doctor today and he said that they didn't seem too worried about his numbers so not to worry. He weighs 6 pounds even now, we will go in on Friday for another weight check to make sure that he is gaining fine.

We finally got all of the Christmas decorations up, Jack was so excited to put up the star on the tree.

Grammy got the boys some fun Christmas PJ's


Jack is so cute and concerned about everything with Coleman. He starts freaking out when Coleman cries and says he needs his Binky. The other day Coleman started crying when Jack went to hold him and jack got so sad, he was saying, "I let his head go and hurt him" Jack felt so bad and was so upset for a while.


Also when we gave Coleman his first bath we needed to take off the identification sticker he had on his leg. Jack started freaking out and saying, "don't do that...stop!" Then he ran downstairs and told my mom, "I remember when I was one daddy took a sticker off of me and it hurt so bad, I don't want him to do that to baby Coleman"



Coleman loves to have his hands up by his face.



Grammy made these fun reindeer cookies with the boys. My mom was here for the first week and we were sad to see her leave, but happy shes coming back next week.





Daddy and his boy.


The boys with their new brother.

Shauna did a painting of Jack for my birthday, I can't wait for Lincoln's, I am obsessed with this one, it just captures Jack so perfectly. I will wait until Coleman is a bit older and has more of his face and can smile for his.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Coleman is so cute. I'm glad I finally got to hold him!

I LOVE THAT PAINTING.

Amy said...

I wish I was still there with those little monkeys. I miss them. I would love to be snuggling with Coleman right now instead of being at work!

Eric said...

Very cool. Can't wait to see him. Jack is so cute, what a good big brother.

katierose said...

the painting of jack is peeeerfect!