Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You should be jealous!


So I know that most of you are already jealous of my wonderful husband. And if you aren't.....you really should be, and here is why: Last night I was gone for about and hour and a half teaching piano lessons. Lets just say when I left, the house was in really bad shape and so were the kids, actually so was I ( i just have been having a rough couple of weeks). In that time that I was gone, Justin had done the dishes, which if you know him at all this is something he usually refuses to do. He swept and mopped the floor, picked up the whole house, cleaned our bathroom and fed the kids. I was so happy when I got home. Anyways, I know that most of you don't want to hear how great he is, and don't feel like you have to compare your husbands to him because he is just great. Debbi and Marty thanks for raising such a good boy!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow what a guy! He can do all that in an hour & it takes you all day? What is it that you do all day anyway? Ha
See you in ten hours!!! Tell Justin to get the house in order before the mother-in-law gets there!

Marty and Debbi said...

Oh that is nice to hear! I thought we had done a good job with him. I think he is just spoiled because he has such a wonderfully pro-active wife. He doesn't have to do much than go to work, finish school and do his callings. You have always done everything! Thank you Megan for always being there behind your man. Thank you Justin for showing us all that you are the man! We love you both so much!!! and the little munchkins of course!!!! oxoxoxoxox

Kate said...

Way to go Justin, what a nice guy! Brownie points will be added appropriately.

Eric said...

Whatever,... he just wanted a lil'somethin in return...uuhhuh...
~Melissa

Tracie said...

He is a good man, but of course I think that he is the lucky one! He has you!

Camille said...

Ok, you know I think JOnathan is the best husband too, but GO Justin!! I love it when husbands do things without being asked. That is for sure the best. And I know Justin, so that was HUGE for him!! LOL He's a good guy though, i love him!
You sound like me though, I am totally having a rough time lately. I am not enjoying motherhood like I know I should! Anyway, hope you enjoy Disneyland, that should be lots of fun!