Monday, May 12, 2008

Disneyland

Our little family at Disneyland
Justin and the Boys
Grammy and the boys
Monster's Inc.
Happy Birthday, Grammy and Lincoln- Mickey's House


We went to Disneyland this last weekend. It was so much fun. My mom came with us and also our good friends the Roe's went too. Jack was just tall enough to ride all of the bigger rides so that was fun. he didn't like Space Mountain or Splash Mountain, on Splash Mountain he told us the water was scary he got pretty drenched. Space Mountain he said was shaking him to much. But it was a great time. Here are some pictures.



10 comments:

Bethany said...

I love it when I'm the first to post a comment! You have one of the cutest families I've ever seen! I love the boys and you're so little and cute too. We really miss going to Disneyland with you guys! I've decided, the Patrick's are going to Disneyland together October 2009 with our new babies:)

Marty and Debbi said...

Fun times!!!! The crowds looked pretty small in the pictures Wish you could be with us in two weeks Love Ya!!!!! Glad you could spend some time with your mom I'm jealous!

Tracie said...

I too am jealous. Disneyland is so fun. We are way too far away now.

folsom3rdRS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
folsom3rdRS said...

I am so glad you were able to go and RELAX. We love Disneyland and will miss it a ton. How are the boys sleeping?

Oh we put an offer on a house in EDH. What ward is Justin's family in?

Nat Lud said...

How fun! I am so jealous! I love Disneyland. Looks like such a great time.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

What a fun trip! I LOVE Disneyland. Counting down the days until we go in June!

The Nicks Family said...

Such cute pictures! Looks like you had a blast. We haven't made it to Disneyland yet. Cole has done a couple tantrums, where he screams and throws things. That is totally new to me and it blows me away. Good to know others experience what we do :)

Kate said...

Looks like you guys had such a good time, and as usual your boys are as cute as ever.

Carl and Starla said...

Looks like you had fun! We go to Disney World in one week and I can't wait to see how different/same it is compared to Disney Land. Your boys are so cute.