Monday, July 16, 2007





I seems like all we do lately is swim. It is so hot here that we don't really have a choice, and Jack is a little fish, he loves the water. Lincoln on the other hand has very different feelings, he most of the time hates it. But this weekend he actually let the water get on him a bit and didn't freak out, thats why I had to put the picture of him and me, its about the only one we have swimming where he isn't screaming. My dad was in town this weekend and so we were able to go swim at the Monte Carlo pools. they had a lazy river which was my personal favorite and a wave pool. We had lots of fun!


1 comment:

Camille said...

Fun!! I haven't taken my poor kids swimming once. Other than their measley lil' pool in the backyard. My aunt in summerlin even has a big pool- I should go! I love lazy river's, I didn't know hotels had those. Well Monte Carlo at least.....huh!