Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Boys

Here are the boys, from left, Chase Roe, Conner Roe, Jack and Lincoln. These 4 are like brothers, we spend everyday together. They had just finished playing outside in the water and we thought they looked so cute all in there diapers. Now looking at the picture Jack doesn't look so cute in a diaper still, he looks like a 10 year old compared to all of them. I know, I really need to get him potty trained. Any advice?? I am reading a book right now, "Potty Training in Less than a Day" hopfully I will have some luck with that method.

3 comments:

The Roe Family said...

luv it!

Shauna said...

megs lincolns face is looking better.

also jack is huge.

Camille said...

That is hilarious!! They are all so super cute together! (cuter if it were 4 girls- LOL J/K)
I can't believe how big Chase is getting....