Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Camping at Mt Charleston



So the last time we took our memorial day camping trip with the Christensen's it was snowing so this year was MUCH better. We always have so much fun with them and hope to have many more camping trips together.



Justin brought his BB gun and we had a fun time shooting. I have literally NEVER shot a single gun in my life....it was quite fun. And with all boys I am sure I will have many more shooting opportunities.
All though it looks like I have incredible aim.....I didn't hit a single target (soda can)


Jack and Carlaya have been buddies since they were brand new babies...its so fun to watch them grow up. We always say they are betrothed.

Coleman was a stinker, not the best age to take camping. Trying to get him to sleep at nights, and just keep him safe and with us as enough to cure me from my "I want another baby" crazy thoughts.......for now :)

Lincoln and Noah playing monster trucks


We did a treasure hunt for the kids and after Jack and Carlaya wanted to do one of their own, it was cute.

Justin taught the boys the game, "Don't Eat Pete!".....big hit!




I have come used to the fact that Jack will be in sunglasses in all pictures....the campfire was too bright and he would not roast marshmallows without them. He was funny, the first morning when we woke up Jack says to Justin, "Wow, I'm hungry where are those marshmallows?".......Nice try Jack

1 comment:

Shauna said...

is jack in the "bloods" gang? Head to toe red sweats. Reminiscent of the mexicans in junior high. Im glad hes bringing it back.